What’s Not To Love?
Recently Mummy was asked a very silly question:
What is there to love about guinea pigs?
If Mummy had to answer that question she would be here forever. The better question would have been; what’s not to love about guinea pigs?
But seeing as someone asked whee are going to share with you the top 5 reasons to love guinea pigs!
- Whee squeak and wake you up everyfurry morning. Who needs an alarm clock?!
- You look like a healthy hoomans in the supermarket when you buy all our veggies!
- Even if you are sad, seeing us popcorning around and happy will no doubt improve your mood and Doctors actually recommend pets as therapy to help some hoomans feel happier!
- You discover how green fingered you can be, even in a small space growing herbs, grass and veggies to keep us happy!
- But best of all; whee love you unconditionally
as long as you feed usso whee are always there after a tough day at work or school.
So whee have a good question for you hoomans; what’s there to love about your pets? And pets; what’s there to love about your hoomans? (and you can’t say the food!!)
ps. Noah has had a poorly paw for a few days now but he is getting better. Thank you to those who have sent your well wishes, whee will try to get him to put a blog post together to explain efurrything as soon as he is well enough and whee apologise for disappearing for a few days, this was the reason!
Posted on November 24, 2014, in Piggy Blogs and tagged 5 reasons to love guinea pigs, cavies, cavy, cute, guinea pig, guinea pig blog, guinea pig blogger, guinea pigs, love guinea pigs, pet, pet blog, pet blogger, pets. Bookmark the permalink. 22 Comments.