Meet The Hooman
When whee heard about this blog hop whee knew that whee just had to
force the hooman to do it matter what ask Mummy to take part. Over to you hooman!
Thanks guys. Hiya everyone, so it’s me here, Pet Crazy AKA The hoomans AKA the piggies Mummy AKA Amy. I’m like a secret agent I have so many identities!
Okay, so here are the rules of this . . .
1. The blog hop is for today, December 18th. (You can find the linky code here as wordpress won’t let me post it!)
2. Grab the badge that best describes you (options and code can be grabbed here). ——->
3. Your post must include a current photo of you (with or without a furry friend).
4. Answer at least five (or more, if you’d like!) of the questions found here:
- What’s your favorite non-animal related book?
It changes pretty often but currently it is Omens by Kelly Armstrong
- What’s your favorite non-animal related movie?
I have so many favourites but my go-to movie for any time has to be Pitch Perfect
- Who’s your favorite actor?
Liam Hemsworth or Skylar Astin and for actresses Anna Kendrick or Saoirse Ronan
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas, without a doubt. I always like to remind people of the saying; It’s not what’s under the tree that counts, it’s who’s around it.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Blogging is my free time! I actually like watching youtube videos, photography, reading and I volunteer for local charities and at my little brothers schools.
- If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you?
Food. Honestly, it’s all they ever seem to think about anyway. I’m pretty sure that I am just the food lady to them the majority of the time, or the cuddle lady the rest of it. Occasionally I’m the mean lady who takes them to the vet but it’s for their own good and they get over it!
- Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy?
My family and friends (this includes the piggies, they are my family too!), writing stories and photography.
- What drives you nuts about your pets?
They are sooooo messy! Noah, being the youngest and currently a delinquent of a guinea pig, has taken to flicking out most of his food into any drinks we were stupid enough to leave nearby or onto the head of anyone silly enough to think they are allowed to sit on the sofa!
It was nice to finally introduce me a bit more. If you visit the guinea pigs facebook there is a recent link to mine so please feel free to friend me there!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
PS. This blog hop is hosted by a huge array of blogosphere personalities you should check out! – I Still Want More Puppies, Go Pet Friendly, Kol’s Notes, Life With Desmond, No Dog About It Blog, The Daily Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies, CindyLu’s Muse, Bringing Up Bella, Heart Like A Dog, Rescued Insanity, Peggy’s Pet Place, and NEPA Pets. With so many involved, you just knew it was going to be brilliant!
Posted on December 18, 2013, in Piggy Blogs and tagged cavies, cavy, cute, guinea pig, guinea pig blog, guinea pig blogger, guinea pigs, meet the blogger, person behind the blog, pet, pet blog, pet blogger, pet crazy, pets. Bookmark the permalink. 70 Comments.