Well as promised whee are here to tell you a tale of one naughty little Buddy (ahem, me!)! Last night Mummy did her evening check ups on all of us. Now bearing in mind that myself and Basil had been feeling and behaving in an over amorous way most of the day, when Mummy saw the results of this she was not happy. When whee boars get into this sort of ‘mood’ whee produce a sticky substance known as boar glue. Named as such because when it dries it becomes rock solid. Well I think you can guess where this is going now. I had some of this impossible to remove substance, stuck to my bottom lip. Please don’t ask how it got there!
Well as you can imagine Mummy was in a bit of a flap and today I was subjected to a bath in an effort to soak it off. Unfortunately none of Mummy’s efforts worked, however she left me with a bit of carrot then came back to find the carrot and boar glue gone and me cleaning myself. She claims to not want to know what happened to it. So anyway, I am clean and shiny now which leads neatly into an award whee received today from our pig in a million friend Bacon the pig, from Pig Love.
Here are the rules for the Shine On Award –
Answer the 10 random questions or those of your choosing.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog site.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their award.
1. Do you have a goal in life? To train our hoomans in the art of cavy care and how to be good slaves to us.
2. City or countryside? The grow all our vegetables in the countryside right?! Countryside all the way!
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? Whee were trying to look up water torture today after my bath to see if it applied.
4. If you had a time machine, where would you go? To the future when guinea pigs rule the planet so whee can be treated like kings!
5. Pirate or Vampires? Pirates. The idea of something sucking blood is kind of icky though whee know Mummy briefly had a thing for sparkling vampires. They called themselves vegetarian vampires but went round eating bunny’s and deer . . . what sort of veggie eats our furfriends?! Craziness.
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or do you keep working to obtain something? Whee are always working to get something else. Whee like finishing projects but there is usually another on the horizon.
7. Sweet or savoury? Sweet. The sweet taste of the first strawberries of summer . . . there is nothing nicer and Mummy saw the first flowers on the plants today so it hopefully won’t be long.
8. Do you believe in Karma? Very much so. As long as you strive to be nice and do good deeds you shouldn’t have anything to worry about!
9. What’s your favourite comedy film? Not really a comedy but our favourite film is G-Force because it has guinea piggies in it!
10. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Sci-Fi, whee agree with Mummy that almost everything is cooler if it is set in outer space!
Now for our nominees!
6. Doggy Style
10. Rumpy Dog
Please visit these blog if you haven’t already!
Have a great day!
Posted on May 14, 2013, in Piggy Blogs and tagged animal, animals, blogstar, british, cavies, cavy, cute, funny, guinea pig, guinea pigs, humor, naughty, pet, pets, photo, photos, rodent, rodents, silly, small furries, small furry, smile, story, sweet. Bookmark the permalink. 34 Comments.