Caption Contest And Why A Veggie Bowl Makes The Perfect Pillow!
Thank you efurryone for the kind well wishes. Mummy is feeling a lot better after cuddle therapy and whee will work to catch up on blogs through Saturday. Now on to todays post!
Many people do not realise the benefits of sleeping on or next to your treat bowl. They just say “Oooo doesn’t that hurt your neck/back/legs/bottom/etc?!” or “Why not sleep in your cosy bedding filled pigloo?!” Actually the second statement is usually made by Mummy when she cleans us out and then looks despairingly at where whee choose to sleep. So I thought I would set the record straight and explain why whee animals do this to you foolish hooman creatures.
1) You can always tell when the bowl has been removed and more vegetables are on the way! The most common and important reason of all!
2) On hot days it is lovely and cool on your furs.
3) From that position I am in perfect placement to watch TV and squeak if I want to come out for cuddles and watch it with you.
4) I can see and survey the whole room from there! A piggies cage is his castle!
5) Because it is surprisingly cosy when you build a hay nest round it!
Need whee go on? Now anyway, here is a pigture of me enjoying my veggie-bowl-pillow. Whee would love for you to come up with a caption for it!
Have a Super Saturday efurryone.