Guest Post Girlies!
You may or may not know us. Our names are Poppy and Clover. We are Buddy’s favourite
slightly obbsessed, fanpigs and today, their Mummy has been looking after us so we were offered the privilige of posting on Hutch A Good Life.
At first we were squealing and then we were doing zoomies round the cage, when all of a sudden it dawned on us . . . We had to think of something so write!
Considering the others think of something every day, we assumed it would be easy. We were wrong. We started to think of all of our favourite things and racked our brains all day. (It meant a lot of thinking and thinking requires sustenance so our diets will have to wait for another day!)
Then it hit us, not literally as if ideas actually hit you then you would be covered with bruises. But it came to us. What if we tell you what we find attractive in a potential mate and you tell us your ideas!
Here is our list:
– Must have stable home/hutch life (No possibility of him running off with next door!)
– Must have a regular income (preferably of veggies but may be accepting of other currencies if they can go towards getting veggies)
– Must have all own hair/fur (Nothing worse than discovering that too late!)
– Must be able to make you feel special (Like Buddy’s very romantic poems!)
– Must enjoy walks in the park/garden/hallway/run
– Must be prepared to drop everything and come if there is an emergency (So you have someone to call when a hooman breaks your treat bowl and you are in a panic!)
– Must love us regardless of flaws (Like Clover’s voluptous figure and Poppy penchant for naughtiness!)
Do you have anything else you look for in a mate? We’d love for you to tell us.
If you like us then we might be able to convince the boys to let us guest post again in the future. Hope you are feeling piggilicous!
Poppy & Clover