Whee have got an award! Can you believe it?! Whee just realised that Mummy has forgotten to post all our awards recently. (Bad Mummy!) So if whee haven’t claimed an award please comment and whee will get Mummy to sort it out.
For now here is the award, given to us by the wonderful Miss Misaki:
Isn’t it pretty?! Whee don’t normally like fireworks (or as whee call them ‘whoosh-bangs’) but these ones are quiet and pretty so whee don’t mind them! Whee like to think of everyone who follows us on here as our Team. (Go Team Bloggy Friends!) Or even as our family. An extended family who share our joy and laughter and sadness and anger and stay with us every step of the way. Now before whee get too mushy and emotional here are the rules.
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
Misaki has stolen some of the furries whee wanted to nominate so if you aren’t on our list but are on hers you will know that whee love you too! Let’s go for it all in one go, deep breath. Whee nominate:
Come Wag Along (Formly King Simba!)
Goodness! Despite claiming all of Misaki’s and making a list of our own whee still haven’t included efurryone. It is great being part of such a big family but, boy, does it get hard to choose blogs for these awards. It’s like trying to pick your favourite child!
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
Look up there ^ whee did it. Aren’t whee the clever cavies!
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
Well whee have posted them here so I don’t think it gets clearer than that.
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
A great reader is someone who stays with you through the ups and down and feels everything you do. Someone who loves without thought, and cares without logic for someone/somefurry they have never met but seem to know so well. Someone like our bloggy family here.
Now here is a super cheesy song whee think is appropriate. If you cannot stand happy, cheery teenagers whatever the time where you are then don’t click!
Whee don’t say it enough but whee do appreciate you all very much.
Nibbles, Nutty, Buddy & Basil